When developing a marketing strategy you may be lost as to where to start. It can be a dooming process, filled with questions and concerns surrounding ultimate success. Today, we are here to bring you a list of marketing strategies that are proven to work. Without a strategy, the chances of failure and disorganization are high—don’t allow that to be you. What strategies are key in 2017?
- Face-to-Face Networking
- Encourages a face-to-face interaction with potential clients and allows them to get to know your company in a more personable way.
- Strengthens and grows new and pre-existing relationships.
- Allows opportunities to arise that may not have been there given you hadn’t networked.
Fast Fact: According to Hubspot, 95% say face-to-face meetings are essential for long-term business relationships.
- Search Engine Marketing
- Grows your online presence and website visitors through paid marketing.
- Cost-effective way to grow your online publicity.
- Easiest way to connect your company to the entire world.
Fast Fact: 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Social Media Marketing
- Inexpensive way to market to your target audiences.
- Social media handles are an easy way to take your brand down-to-earth, and show the “human” side of your company.
- Can measure post exposure and engagement to see who you’re exactly reaching with your posts.
Fast Fact: Social media advertising has doubled over the past two years—going from $16 billion U.S. in 2014 to $31 billion U.S. in 2016.
- Content Marketing
- Draws in your target audience through the sales funnel.
- No wasted time—you’re creating and distributing information to those who want it.
- Includes all types of formats such as video, infographics, blogs, webpages, etc.
Fast Fact: In 2015, content marketing generated 3X as many leads as traditional outbound marketing, but cost 62% less.
- Utilizes browser cookie-based technology to strategically input advertisements to users that have already visited your website.
- The cookie allows targeted advertisements to appear in user’s web searches and websites they’re viewing, even if they may not be specifically related to that site.
- Gets your brand in front of already interested audiences.
Fast Fact: Retargeted advertisements lead to a 1,046% increase in brand searches and a 726% lift in site visits after four weeks of retargeted advertisement exposure.