Whether they are the top Inc. 500 Entrepreneurs, or New York Times bestsellers, or absolute social media gurus’, these individuals have proven to be marketing’s finest as ranked by Forbes.com.
- Grant Cardone: Not only is he is a New York Times bestselling author, but an award winning guru for training programs, and also a keynote, motivational speaker. He debatably has one of the most die-hard followings on social media when it comes to marketing influencers, and is a seven-time bestselling author with a massive $500 million real estate empire. Read here on how he built his empire.
- Follow Grant on social media:
- Facebook: Grant Cardone
- Twitter: @GrantCardone
- Instagram: GrantCardone
- Neil Patel: Having been recognized by President Obama as one of the Top 100 Entrepreneurs, Neil Patel’s success can be attributed to hard work and dedication to the field of marketing. He is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar, and KISSmetrics . Patel is also a New York Times bestselling author and successful entrepreneur.
- Follow Neil on social media:
- Facebook: Neil Patel
- Twitter: @NeilPatel
- John Rampton: John Rampton has been awards the No. 3 of the Top 50 Global Online Influencers and one of the Top 10 Most Influential PPC Experts in the world for three years running. He is a serial entrepreneur, and the founder of com.
- Follow John on social media:
- Facebook: John Rampton
- Twitter: @JohnRampton
- Instagram: JohnRampton
- Chris Stoikos: Known majorly for his humor in viral videos, Chris Stoikos is the founder of Dollar Beard Club. He has generated over 130 million views and $10.5 Million in sales in the first year of Dollar Beard Club. He has been featured on Shark Tank, and drove revenue for various product launches.
- Follow Chris on social media:
- Facebook: Chris Stoikos
- Twitter: @c_stoikos
- Instagram: cstoikos
- Ann Handley: She has been named one of the Most Influential Woman in Social Media by Forbes and one of the Top 20 Women Bloggers. She is the chief content officer of MarketingProfs, and her book Everybody Writes is a Wall Street Journal bestseller.
- Follow Ann on social media:
- Facebook: Ann Handley
- Twitter: @MarketingProfs
- Instagram: AnnHandley
With the field of marketing expanding and changing every year, these individuals shine through the rest to prove their worth in the marketing specialist category. With opportunities for growth around every corner, the marketing industry continues to expand and create opportunities for everyone—will you be the next marketing specialist to follow?