Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
What is the importance of a website for your business? It not only represents your brand, but it is your company’s first impression to the outside community. Website redesign can lead to a 34% increase in revenue. In the race to master all social media tools, companies websites are lacking; however, don’t get lost in this race. In an August 2011 GlobalWebIndex report, it was found that more than 60 percent of U.S. Internet users visited a company’s website in the previous month, compared to 22 percent who visited a company’s social networking page. Prospective clients view your website prior to hire—your website can positively, and negatively, affect your chance of success!
- First Impression is Everything
- If your website isn’t deemed professional, chances are clients viewing your site will hit that back button. By having a long loading time, outdated look, or spelling errors, you not only are negatively representing your brand, but also off-putting clients.
- Make your information easily available—whether that is location, pricing, testimonials, contact information, etc. No one wants to spend time searching around for this information; don’t lose possible clients over an un-navigable website. Prestige and positive brand recognition is a must!
- Who Are You?
- A website overhaul can seem intimidating at first, but it is important to keep in mind the important aspects of any website.
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Who do you want to attract with this website?
- Who are you?
- Your website is your company’s portal to the international community. What do you want the international community to know about you, your product or service? On your website, you control and create the message.
- Get With the Times
- Is your website mobile-friendly? The mobile market is growing daily, it is important to create a website that features a mobile option. According to org, nearly two-thirds of the U.S. population has a mobile phone with Internet access and they use these devices to conduct the majority of their online searches.
- Is your website slow? 47% of consumers expect websites to load in 2 seconds or less. Where does your website fall on that scale?
What’s most important?
- Visuals—grab the attention of your viewer the fastest.
- Always feature consistent branding and logos.
- Have a strong main navigation to establish legitimacy.
- Easily accessible contact information.
- Social media links readily available.
Looking for help with website redesign? Contact Beson4 today—your online presence can change your business!