There are over 158 million daily active users on Snapchat—with 2.5 billion snaps sent per day. There is no debate that Snapchat is one of the fastest-growing social networks to date. Along with this, 71% of the U.S. Snapchat users are 18-34—Snapchat is becoming a vital part of global strategic marketing.
- Provide Access to Events
- Give your audience a look at your events—in real time. Snapchat allows you to post video with instant feedback and gratification to the user on the other side. You can use it for launches, events, or even small things around the office. That’s the best thing about Snapchat—there are no rules and the freedom to post is all yours.
- Deliver Personal Content
- You can also use Snapchat to deliver private content to users. Think a “sneak peek” of your newest products delivered to your best customers before its release. Think of something clever to surprise your community followers.
- Offer Perks, Contests, and Promotions
- Take advantage of the Snapchat platform. You can deliver content to your community followers at light speeds—reward this. Offer promo codes or discounts to fans on the platform, it’ll keep them coming back. Offer these to fans that watch your entire story, or who posts content with your products.
- Take People Behind the Scenes
- With Snapchat, you can showcase your company culture with behind-the-scenes looks at company outings, birthday parties, or Friday afternoons. The sky’s the limit when it comes to highlighting your best company culture.
- Partner with Influencers to your Demographic
- What better way to broadcast to your demographic than to partner with an individual that influences them. Allow an afternoon take-over, and spread awareness to those you’d like to reach most.
Snapchat’s authentic platform allows growth to your brand and company through social media channels. It can impact your consumers and strengthen your real-time marketing stance.